Yesterday when Soulemama posted her ten simply good things, I thought that would be a fun way to share ten good things that are happening in my world right now. But as today is the 6th anniversary of the day that Paul and I married and merged our families, I decided that ten things about us and our life together would be even better!
- 4 kids, 2 by birth and 2 by marriage, all 4 amazing and I'm blessed to call them mine
- a husband who does the dishes every night
- someone to make me laugh all.the.time.
- a husband who makes me coffee every morning
- someone to listen to one of my many "plans"
- a partner who thinks I'm crazy for wanting to take 4 kids to London or Alaska, but gamely helps me manage the craziness
- a daddy who can roughhouse with the kids one minute and then recite poetry with them while they curl up in bed the next
- someone who will drop everything he's doing at a moment's notice if I merely suggest that I'm in the mood for sweet potato fries from Finnigan's Wake
- an amazing husband who will send me off to camp or classes and stay home with the kids for a week at a time and make it seem effortless
- someone who has been with me through thick and thin, laughing and crying, sunshine and rain for 6 years now and still thinks I'm the most beautiful person in the world and the most fun to spend time with
I love you, Paul!