Sunday, July 27, 2008
10 favorite things about blueberry picking
1. Spending a little extra time with Granny.
2. Watching Paulie and Philip hard at work.
3. Philip, eating almost as many as he picks.
4. Kids, racing through the rows.
5. Searching for the perfect berry.
6. Seeing the collection in Finn's berry bucket.
7. Blueberry-theiving babies.
8. Finn, using the back of my shorts to steady himself while reaching for another berry.
9. Finn, eating everything he picks.
10. Seeing what an accomplished blueberry-picker Paulie has become.
Post a Comment
I love to hear what you think!
Post Comments (Atom)